Trump lawyer Lin Wood suggests Justice John Roberts a pedophile in late-night rant

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/31/trump-lawyer-lin-wood-suggests-justice-john-roberts-a-pedophile-in-late-night-rant.html

4 Likes

If he’s going full Fred Phelps, he’s missing the point of the Westboro personal injury scam. Roberts isn’t going to try to physically assault him.

19 Likes

The Q is strong in this one.

23 Likes

I am willing to gift him my tin foil hat. What a wonderful way to close out the year from
hell!

13 Likes

" Trump lawyer"

Surely, by now, calling someone a “Trump Lawyer” must count as defamation? You know, like calling someone a “Pettifogger”.

24 Likes

No one is using the term fart-catcher these days, so can we re-gift it to Trump lawyers and his other body servants?

17 Likes

Just make sure it’s a good one!

42 Likes

/r/parlerwatch is full of his rantings.

It’s a scary place.

9 Likes

The Republican party jumped the shark a long time ago. They’re all out of ideas. If you can’t win on ideas you resort to conspiracy and calumny.

20 Likes

As someone once said

The last thing you want is people to think that your lawyer is a ranting, raving maniac.

Oh wait, that was Lin Wood

18 Likes

It’s a shame the shark missed. There’s not enough Fonzie in that whole party to make that ramp trick work.

11 Likes

That probably IS the last thing you or I would want. But when the CLIENT is a ranting, raving maniac, that may be exactly what he wants.

13 Likes

…unfortunately.

7 Likes

Sprint from anyone who uses the word “cabal”. However, if Lin Wants my support he has to fix his teeth and get control of that high school hairdo.

5 Likes

Or he’s angling to represent Roberts on the pedo charge.

3 Likes

That would be another misstep. Given the tendency for those on the loony right to engage in projection, he could probably do a volume business representing his fellow Qanon followers.

7 Likes

Seriously how do these flakes get past the Bar Association? I don’t mean to be rude but I would assume not being a flake would be a thing they’d say “lol no” on application or at least censure these dirtbags.

8 Likes

I just perused his Twitter, and I am confused. I thought Twitter was labeling misinformation now. This filth’s Twitter feed makes Trump’s look rational. Have they stopped policing QAnon and other craziness now that the election is over?

7 Likes

I’ll wager that Trump couldn’t name all the chess pieces if you threatened his hair.

5 Likes

I remember the old Usenet wars in 1990s. I was wet-behind-the-ears in Internet culture, but I could never truly understand what the fight was about, something about cabals. I remember being horrified at these posts accusing this person, or that person of being a pedophile. I clearly remember thinking, “you can just say that and get away it?”. FF to 2020 and its de rigueur.

7 Likes