Video: Lin Wood threatens SC GOP chairman, "I know about you and Lindsey Graham"

Originally published at: Video: Lin Wood threatens SC GOP chairman, "I know about you and Lindsey Graham" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Put up or shutup.

Just out Lindsey. The little skunt deserves it.

10 Likes

31 Likes

31 Likes

Mr Wood has said some bat shit crazy things in the past. Is this just the insane rambling of a Q nut or is there something to it?

:man_shrugging:

20 Likes

As a gay man I say, out the fucker(s). Outing someone without their consent is shitty, except for Lindsey Graham. He’s lost any right to the closet.

(pun very much intended)

22 Likes

Watching rich white guys play the dozens sucks.

10 Likes

Yeah. If Lindsey Graham ever thought outing someone would in any minut way raise his standing with trumpanzees, he’d do it.

I figure, turnabout is fair play.

8 Likes

Hmmm…
tentative
gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn
because I’m really not sure this is going to go anywhere any more than any of Lin Wood’s other crazy ramblings.

I wonder how much of a difference it would make, these days. I would be upset if he lost an election as a result of that - especially because the little fucker deserves to lose for selling his soul to Trump.

Well, yes. That really goes without saying. As to whether there’s also maybe something to it… well, it seems unlikely because it’s Lin Wood. Dude has no grasp on reality - it’d be a hell of a coincidence if something he believed was also actually true.

15 Likes

Drew McKissick

Feels like a shot in the dark. Or just more inflammatory stuff that Wood knows will get him in the news.

6 Likes

“Whats in the box??”

It’s probably boring campaign finance laws broken :confused:

11 Likes

Wood: “Drew and Lindsey, sittin’ by the bay, Kay-eye-ess-ess-eye-see-kay!”

6 Likes

Yeah. This doesn’t seem like a hot mic moment or some one getting caught out. It looks like Woods did this specifically to be seen in public shouting “I know about you and Lindsey Graham”.

I’d more expect another full court press from Fox and OAN on some absolute proof reveal of something or other, or some memo that’s “secretly” “circulating” in “Washington”.

And the important missing detail is Woods is running against this guy for the Chairman seat. So this is likely a deliberate campaign stunt.

8 Likes

Lindsey Graham being outed as gay would probably make him more politically useful, not less. They need token gays just like they need token women and token PoC. The only reason IMO to “out” Lindsey Graham as gay or whatever would be if he’s being blackmailed into being a shitbag, so that he can get over himself and stop it, but I’m not convinced that’s why he’s being a shitbag.

Now, if Lin Wood wants to set Q conspiracists against Graham… I don’t see a realistic downside for rational people, no matter what form it takes, so bring it on please.

11 Likes

This is Lin Wood we’re talking about here, so what he “knows” about Lindsey Graham is probably less a matter of sexuality and more of an “adrenochrome sucking vampire who also happens to be gay” kinda thing.

20 Likes

How has Lin Wood not been disbarred yet?

On the plus side, his adult children are apparently protecting his grandchildren from him.

Wood is estranged from his adult children and his grandchild, according to court filings, and he has suggested he alienated his family when he embraced Christianity two years ago.

Dude, you alienated them by being a wackadoodle windbag.

29 Likes

Nail any evidence you can find to a cultist-Trumper’s forehead, and they will deny till death. As for myself and other reasonable Americans, we know that this is just the tip of the iceberg with this GQP/KKKpublican scum. They really are saying the quiet parts all out in the open now, astonishingly stupid, but predictable.

12 Likes

That’s my sister-in-law.
She has gone full trumptard, adrenochrome, conspiracy theory nutjob and her grown up children have very little to do with her anymore.
To be fair I suspect she is actually suffering from bi-polar, but won’t get treatment, which is a bit sad.

12 Likes

It’s in process. The Georgia Bar is requiring him to take a mental health evaluation to maintain his license and they’ve apparently been investigating him for ethical violations and what have for a while. I think it’s currently tied up in law suits alleging conspiracy and space lizard involvement.

19 Likes

Oh, I like that part.

8 Likes