Two couples gave birth to each other's baby. Now they are suing their fertility clinic

Originally published at: Two couples gave birth to each other's baby. Now they are suing their fertility clinic | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada: good luck with that law suite! :tada: :boy: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

9fcd29e0-83ab-11e9-8d2c-898adb2c5261_450_250

If you have any information about these two gentlemen seen exiting the California Center for Reproductive Health on the day of the incident, please reach out to local law enforcement.

48 Likes

As if struggling w/infertility itself isn’t enough?!?! Just awful.

6 Likes

And what about the girls’ relations?

“This is my semi-cousin. Her egg mom was my host mom and vice-versa.”

10 Likes

I can’t imagine the legal complexities if either couple became recalcitrant and opted to keep their birth-baby instead of switching to receive their DNA-baby. Legally, I believe, they would not be obliged to switch.

4 Likes

Whoops.

My husband and I went through IVF. They double and triple check that the name in the petri dish with the embryo is your name and details. I had to verbally confirm it was my name and details before either the embryos were implanted.

5 Likes

neil-gaiman-wait-see

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.