Two-headed shark caught off the coast of India

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/19/2-headed-shark-caught-off-the-coast-of-india.html

3 Likes

Poseidon’s version of Cerberos.

7 Likes

Hades: “Nothing is more frightening than my Cerberus! Nothing!”

Poseidon: “Hold my sparkling water…”

13 Likes

We’re going to need a second boat.

24 Likes

Was this anywhere near the Springfield nuclear power plant?

11 Likes

This shark needs two frickin’ laser beams!

10 Likes

Orthus the Dogfish.

1 Like

What if a two-headed shark ran for President, on BOTH tickets?

7 Likes

#doubletrouble
#bothsiderism

And if one has two heads and is speaking obsequiously to appease, can it still be said that they speak out of both sides of their mouth or does it become all four sides of their mouth.

3 Likes

One of them made the wrong decision to take the bait. But seriously, is it not somewhat alarming how many two headed critters we are seeing lately in the news? These are documented facts, like climate change.

1 Like

“I’m a two-headed shark! Suck my diiiiicks!”

4 Likes

And you wasted time trying to put a laser on a shark…

1 Like

Who had “Two-headed sharks” on their 2020 bingo sheet?

5 Likes

I like your joke no matter what, but I always assumed that the “other side of their mouth” wasn’t a left/right distinction so much as a front/rear distinction, aka a less crude form of a similar aphorism. I don’t actually know if that’s even remotely true, though.

1 Like

The original design for the creature involved the two heads being on top of one another, but Hall successfully convinced the filmmakers to put the heads side-by-side.

Wow. After “2-Headed Shark” can “The Squaloid Centipede” be far behind?

Journalism students take note! “Two headed minnow” is not going get the clicks!

8 Likes

2020 just keeps getting better and better.

No - just one boat, but … a catamaran, of course! :wink:

3 Likes

Shark schmark. Long long ago did my elementary school class visit the campus of Cal Poly where the biology dept. had a taxidermied two-headed calf on display. It lacked fangs so no nightmares ensured that I recall.

I’ll see your Murder Hornet, and raise you a two headed shark.