Two speeding cops crash into one another at intersection, killing 84-year-old woman in nearby car

I hate to say it, but had she not been straddling the crosswalk and been behind the white line she may have not been hit

Was there a gun-shaped cellphone case anywhere in the area?
As with most horseshit “protect the cops” measures and public panics, it only ever goes one way.

Officer X drives drunk, assaults a grandmother, rapes a teenager, etc? Coverups and slaps on the wrist for everyone.

Is how they drove legal? I mean, are there no laws concerning reckless driving while on duty? It seems like the situation is that if there is a call, then all traffic rules are suspended. Wouldn’t this be an easily foreseeable outcome of such a policy?

Most excellent typo!

Every near miss I have had in a crosswalk has been a cop car. Every one. No sirens, no emergency, but you can be halfway across the street going into their path and they don’t even slow down.

Most I have ever personally pissed off a cop was the one stuck behind me in a school zone… And I wasn’t taking any chances. First opportunity, he peeled out around me and took off (again, no siren… Otherwise I would have pulled over out of the way).

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.