U.S. inflation reaches 13-year high: 5.4%

I agree with you. I’m just wondering why this spring’s high inflation rate is suddenly a story right now, and getting spun as if it’s happening right now. Who benefits from that particular spin?

2 Likes

So we can be reminded that both sides are bad, and Biden is a terrible president? /s

It is an issue, and coupled with the supply chain issue, it’s not great. But I’m also unsure what exactly the current administration could do, especially since the oppositon party is now just the obstructionist party who would rather destroy the country than to allow the Democrats to implement some of their desired policies… because health care and protecting trans rights is apparently the worst thing that has ever happened on the face of the earth… :roll_eyes:

But both sides are equally bad… /s

3 Likes

The annual cost of living adjustment we got at my last job was 0% for the all 6 years I worked there.

4 Likes

giphy (9)

4 Likes

Just leaving the same comment as many others here, feeling very strongly about low single digit inflation lands you in company with the traditionalist right wingers.
This is your chance to stand up and demand better wages, not despair over higher costs of living. Complain too much about the latter and you may find that the authorities will clamp down on inflation in ways that won’t benefit you in the least.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.