Ubisoft's gamer survey first asks if you're female, and terminates if you say "yes"

Please! This is what gets sent to production “No QA Needed” :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Ubisoft I have a question.

DO you hate money, because it looks like you do.

4 Likes

But since it turns out it actually was a mistake according to Ubisoft, what finally shocks me is that the system hadn’t been tested for that use case. As such it’s likely the result of a systemic bias rather than a deliberate one, but it’s still, well, unfortunate.

2 Likes

What a wiener fest.

3 Likes

What if you have a penis, but it lives on someone else’s body?

3 Likes

… or it’s detachable?

8 Likes

Great. Now I’m gonna be humming that all evening.

10 Likes

That song is quite the hummer.

7 Likes

I used to work in Market Research writing the scripts that produced this type of online survey, so I know how these things are put together. It’s entirely possible that it is a mistake to screen out any respondent replying ‘female’ in this sampling question, but it’s the first question, so it’s either a question of incompetence (no testing) or downright discrimination (deliberate exclusion of female respondents). So, Ubisoft, take your pick: rude or stupid? You choose.

9 Likes

Have you had to load a game in steam then wait for uplay to load to the same thing. Then go to open any menu and sit there while it goes to access a server for a single player game. Just let me look at the map.
Farcry 3 can longer be assed after that.
Future ubisoft games take a running jump.
So yes I think they do hate money.

4 Likes

Console sales keep them alive.

1 Like

2 Likes

For now.

Except that unless it’s a single-player game, someone other than the user of the VR penis might have an opinion on how big or not-big it needs to be.

1 Like

WhyNotBoth.gif

5 Likes

The tanking would be from the spammed “female” (not female) responses causing the catering to go amiss. Or a ms. if you prefer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.