UK awards knighthood to girlfriend-beating cricketer who complained he'd have to black up to get the honor

Surely there’d be a referendum first?

3 Likes

At 93, I doubt she could manage, but what’s the point of being queen if you can’t have some lackey do the job?

1 Like

I’d probably be happier with the honours system if it did get arseholes like Geoffrey Boycott sent to the frontlines.

Maybe then we would stop the needless wars and honours system.

4 Likes

Afterwards, the Queen could say, “Oops, it slipped. After your comments about Miss Moore, you understand just how that might happen.”

3 Likes

I just realized Trump set up the precedent that we don’t do anything if Royalty of an ally kills someone.

3 Likes

Release the Corgis!

1 Like

Ah well, bit of sad news about the corgis there gov.

Release the Andrew?

2 Likes

late stage monarchy?

2 Likes

what a historic hollywood movie that would be.

Slice to the juggular vein will do nicely thank you. Plus a 2nd try on the other shoulder.

They’re learning from our shit show in a dumpster fire that almost anything is ok now.

Jimmy Saville raised millions for hospitals

Yes? It very clearly wasn’t even his own money. How does other people’s spending make him a good person?

Thanks kinda how fund raising works.

If people are only given credit for $/£/€ from their own pocket that’s a game changer

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.