UK politicians' bodyguards keep leaving their guns on planes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/19/uk-politicians-bodyguards-keep-leaving-their-guns-on-planes.html

2 Likes

/>_> Sooooo which airline are they flying on? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Leaving important stuff on transport is a great tradition in the UK civil service, but guns have generally been a bit of a rarity.

13 Likes

My working hypothesis is that stupid is contagious.

Mr. Raab has long been a very acute case of stupid, so I’ll add this to the evidence pile.

9 Likes

the Russians are eating U.K. security sevices (sic) for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

This may be true but this incident does not demonstrate it. Raab’s security is cops (Metropolitan Police) not security services (MI5 or MI6)

(@beschizza - a small typo to fix there.)

7 Likes

My takeaway is that we are wasting taxpayers money on protection for David "Dead-Pig-Fucker-Too-Stupid-To-Spot-The-Danger-In-Uncorking-The-BREXIT-Demon-Shiny-Sausage-Skinned-Dead-Pig-Fucker*"Cameron.

*So good we named him twice.

10 Likes

Possibly a good appreciation of the threat level against UK wankers?

I thought his kids had locked him in a shepherd’s hut. Writing a second volume of memoirs.

1 Like

“But ya fuck one pig…”

6 Likes

No it isn’t a mystery, it was because the Government, including Raab, did not want to know.

7 Likes

The cop probably did it on purpose so he could get away from hte odious Raab.

2 Likes

Next time he’ll know better and leave Raab on the plane.

2 Likes

I’ve had a Glock for 10 years and I never lost it or left it behind loaded. I’ll update my CV with this relevant experience. Where do I apply?

1 Like

It’s usually some CDs or hard drives with confidential information on a train, if HIGNFY has given me an accurate picture. And almost always the Home Office?

2 Likes

Yeah, but it wasn’t even ironic pig-fucking.

1 Like

Please don’t link to The S*n :disappointed:

2 Likes

If anyone’s wondering why there might be a particular reason to avoid the Sun apart from it being another catapult in News Corp’s empire of shit, this is a great short summary.

1 Like

The list of reasons is long and varied. Here’s one more from yesterday (also football-related):

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1308050791077470208?

Yeah, I shouldn’t have phrased it like there was one reason. The Sun in the 1980s is where Murdoch really made his name as a world-class asshole. Not like they’re much better nowadays either AFAIK.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.