Ukraine charges officials with treason: working for Russia to feed Giuliani fake Biden information to influence 2020 election

Originally published at: Ukraine charges officials with treason: working for Russia to feed Giuliani fake Biden information to influence 2020 election | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Now, the circle is complete on TFG’s first impeachment, right?

Wow. What a time to be alive.

24 Likes

Wow, mid season thriller!

9 Likes

Wait, you mean Rudy got played? It can’t be!
Rudy Giuliani Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

After the headline and the byline I had to double-check that this wasn’t a parody strip, because…

Excited Donald Duck GIF

Holy Kajangles! I mean, I doubt it bears any legal implications for trump’s or Rudy’s domestic problems, and it won’t matter one bit for the Biden Crime Family™ “impeachment” because truth has no bearing on that whole clusterfuck anyway, but damn. As a wise man once said:

13 Likes

The next prank show will not be a series of people being pranked by one person but rather a series of guest stars each convincing Giuliani of the most ridiculous shit they can.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, the SBU is likely as corrupt as what they “investigate”.

Time to break out the Fox News spin doctor bingo card:

Proof Ukraine is corrupt!
Biden forcing payback for Ukraine military aid!
Woke mob!
HERE LOOK AT THESE DICK PICS! LOOK AT THEM!!!

8 Likes

There’s a reason most of the media didn’t want to touch the “Hunter Biden’s Laptop” story in 2020. The timing, the weird “provenance”, Giuliani’s connection to it, everything about it was suspicious.

3 Likes

Good that this intel is coming to light, I just hope this news doesn’t help Giuliani’s defense in any of his various legal boondoggles (“how was I supposed to know this information wasn’t factual?”)

3 Likes

“This is great, Dubinsky, but do you know if he read these emails on his laptop?”

“If you think so, Rudy, sure, why not?”

3 Likes

Citations?

2 Likes

Yeah, as @stellans7 said, you got some receipts to back that up?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.