Trump asks Putin for dirt on the Bidens

Originally published at: Trump asks Putin for dirt on the Bidens | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Lock. Him. Up.

47 Likes

Re-Posted by popular demand.

44 Likes

wait, again? For a minute I thought the BBS memory leak was back…

27 Likes

Oh, you mean the crap about Hunter Biden’s laptop, that likely came from Russian sources, wasn’t enough, you want him to make up some more bullshit?

[ETA: weird how this comes up the day after it’s revealed there are hours of phone calls missing from the White House records.]

37 Likes

Reminder that one of the principal reasons Trump got impeached the first time was because he was pulling the same nonsense with Zelensky.

As for Putin, if he had any damaging info on Biden (real or manufactured) surely he would have released it by now.

40 Likes

That was my first thought.

Fucker really IS a broken record, isn’t he?

39 Likes

A dump truck of dirt wouldn’t help Donny. You are that bad.

13 Likes

Maybe I just don’t understand the meaning of treason. What will it take?

34 Likes

Well, we could ask Putin for those - he’s probably got them. :wink:

26 Likes

Subtext: “She should have given ME three and a half million dollars…”

10 Likes

Hell some of them were probably to putin asking how he should handle it. We as a people should be totally shocked that another American would cozy up to a war criminal but trump has demonstrated his greedy little desires so often to surprise people. Putin stands there with the blood of innocent men, women and children dripping from his hands, his mouth a constant generator of lies and trump grovels at his feet. At any other time in history such a traitor would be hunted down and lynched for his treachery. The pig is utterly without a soul. Pig trump that is but equally it applies to pig vlad as well.

21 Likes

A broken record that can’t even achieve the same level of accuracy as a broken clock.

17 Likes

RE: your inquiry into “the Bidens”

Mr. Trump:

After exhaustive research covering several years, Moscow investigators uncovered that in 1989 one Robert Hunter Biden dined at, and then dashed from, a Wilmington, Delaware area Denny’s.

That is all. We now consider the matter closed and sincerely request that you shut the fuck up.

-V. Putin

19 Likes

Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) Tweeted:

As Putin bombs civilians in Ukraine and the world condemns him as a war criminal, Trump is… once again asking him for help besting his political opponents.

What is wrong with him?

:man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Hey, remember when there was the debate whether Trump would really accept election aid from foreign governments (e.g. Russia), and whether he was “joking” when he did so on television? Remember that? Good times, good times. (Weirdly, I recollect people being eager for that year to end, as it the next few were going to be better. That seemed incredibly optimistic, even at the time.)

15 Likes

Standard operating procedure of con-men. The tRump crime family will be litigating the election defeat until their marks stop donating money.

7 Likes

This is another felony violation of federal election law, except this time he isn’t protected by being a sitting President. Seriously, why should anyone obey any law as long as this guys keeps skating? A functioning justice system includes equal protection and enforcement of the law.

23 Likes

Sorry Donnie, it was stored in the White House phone logs.

12 Likes

Another masterful shoop by @beschizza

Mouth could be a bit more pouty though.

3 Likes