Trump asks Putin for dirt on the Bidens

After all, this same scheme worked so well the last time…

1 Like

Old accordion-hands is at it again.

2 Likes

It’s unsurprising that Russian asset Donald Trump goes on Russian disinfo channel Just The News, owned by Russian asset John Solomon, where he calls on Russia to release more KGB disinfo.

5 Likes

Now waiting for people to start mailing actual dirt to Trump.

7 Likes

To the man who knows there’s no such thing as bad publicity, reposting kinda gives him a platform here.

No, I mean, yes, seriously. Unless the “burner phones” were graphene or some such (which, given the sophistication if that guy’s “friends”, I doubt), it is almost certain that not only do the CIA, NSA, FBI, and Putin have logs of the connections… but so does every two-bit spy org within a 1 mile radius.

And, “news” for the January 6th folks who had any cellular technology on them and turned on… guess what…

8 Likes

I know in 2024 we’re going to be dealing with people who will think the laptop is the moral equivalent to the insurrection.

1 Like

Likely before Nov 3 of 2020, but I could see him releasing new info just a couple weeks before the midterms.

In retrospect,

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

9 Likes

There is more news on the laptop coming out now, but everything about it is suspect. The most revealing quote from this article is comparing the hard drive to a crime scene where the cops were eating hamburgers and dropped their trash everywhere. Someone was screwing around with the files on it before it was handed to authorities, and even then there’s nothing particularly salacious, the big bombshell is a suggestion that someone from Burisma tried to meet with Joe Biden, but no evidence he did.

7 Likes

OTOH, I know plenty of people that have asked for dirt on trump:
john cho horror GIF by The Exorcist FOX

11 Likes

I mean, gods - even at the time. People were exhausted by, what? The political campaigning? The partisan attacks? Trump was obviously not going to let up on those (and he really didn’t), plus there were the horrors of this obviously demented idiot actually being president, which was a problem that hugely outweighed any imagined benefits of the year’s events being past us… a significant number of people thought he’d start a war, possibly even a nuclear war (including a lot of his supporters). In some ways it was less horrible than anticipated. (It was certainly less horrible than what he was aiming for.)

7 Likes

I feel this. I have never regained the little faith in humanity I had in 2015. I don’t know if I ever will. Was I mistaken in having it or am I just depressed now? I dunno… I guess it was a privilege while it lasted either way.

9 Likes

If we could only burn all that BS to generate power. That man is an endless source.

4 Likes

That he would, not only admit to doing this, but actually brag about it shows just how detached from reality this moron is.

Actually, I really doubt tRump has the balls to asks putin anything. Just another of his boastful lies.

2 Likes

Night Soil would be appropriate.

His protection is from a seemingly spineless AGOTUS, not to mention the D.A. in NY that seems to have shut down inquiries.

The longer it takes for You Know Who to face serious consequences, the less faith I have that he will face any at all.
Nothing less than his wardrobe consisting of an orange jumpsuit will suffice.

He doesn’t have to be killed in order to be destroyed.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.