Understanding consent with a cup of tea

Yes. That guy. Not this Tea Party guy:

how about an audience of people who are still coming to an understanding of sexual behaviors, like early to mid teens?

12 Likes

3 Likes

Fair enough. I also considered that. I just don’t see how this video would work better than a direct discussion about the thing you are actually trying to talk about.

Maybe it is a cultural thing? Some people can’t have a discussion about anything remotely related to sex without having their brain shut off?

I have a son in that age group. I think over-metaphorizing things for people in that age group just leads to confusion. But I realize I am not representative of all people.

sometimes it is easier to come to an understanding through analogies than it is directly. besides, it’s not like direct explanations have done a huge amount of good. maybe if someone had used a funnel to feed tea to brock turner while he was asleep or drunk or had cornered brett kavanaugh and pulled out a funnel and a pitcher of tea when he wasn’t thirsty we could have avoided a couple of the more fucked up moments of our times.

12 Likes

I was just trying to help with your unsureness by providing the exact dates of creation. :wink:

2 Likes

I get that. You were answering a question I did not ask however. Like I said. Thanks for the info I guess. Enjoy your day.

It’s a damn shame some people don’t understand what “no” means.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.