Unemployed graphic artist quietly improves poorly designed flyers

Originally published at: Unemployed graphic artist quietly improves poorly designed flyers | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I certainly hope the Catan guys invite him over for a game and some food. The least they could do if the flyer improves their lot.

9 Likes

https://wiki.lspace.org/Anticrime

Everything has its opposite. Even crime.

Thus, but not very often in a city as venal as Ankh-Morpork, the Watch is troubled with reports of proffering with intent, or breaking and redecorating. Anti-crime mainly consists of what we consider charitable or “good” acts, but done in a way so as to inflict shame and humiliation on the victim. For example, whitemail consists of threatening to reveal a mobster’s secret donations to charity.

12 Likes

This is definitely cool and worth doing, but I don’t know if a pitch-perfect process video going viral counts as “quietly.” He’d’ve gotten far less attention if he’d stood on the street screaming about how ugly the old posters were just because local IRL “attention economy” is much more limited…

2 Likes

A very refreshing change to the racist tirade followed by trying to pass for the victim (“they are cancelling me”) which seems the current fashion for self promotion on socials.

3 Likes

Is that flyer pictured actually for Satan? New avenue of advertising for him, but beats wasting your nights hanging around crossroads and Georgian hickory stumps hoping that likely candidates wander past I guess.

He’s not the hero we asked for, but he’s the hero we need.

5 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.