🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

16 Likes

18 Likes

Well that one got everyone moving! Three sleepy cats suddenly wide awake and searching :rofl:

13 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

Baby spoonbill doing the i’m hungry dance

vintage-ukraine

Winter in the Window by Yevhen Tkachenko, 1974

17 Likes

:musical_note: What’s it doin’? What does it want? What’s it doin’? What does it want? :musical_note:

Re mare and foal: It’s as if she’s showing her baby how to trot with style.

10 Likes

Friesian horses have a lotta style :slight_smile: Love the lickle foal whinny at the beginning :smiley:
Friesian

17 Likes

That certainly is a lovely Tkachenko painting.

8 Likes

TIL about Becorns:

17 Likes

18 Likes

It is :smiley: Knew it had to go here when I saw it!

5 Likes

That segment is cute, cute, cute. He is so imaginative!

8 Likes

I was doing something similar to this in the 70s when I was bored at my grandparent’s house on vacation, except I was using peanuts, magic markers, and glue. His creations are so much nicer than mine ever were. Even my Santa Claus peanut.

8 Likes

giphy-downsized-large

24 Likes

Amazing… not a piece of kibble made it into the bowl…

15 Likes

And the dog is too refined to eat off the floor like an animal even with the 5 second rule in effect.

8 Likes

Oh, it was probably being told to wait by someone off camera, to ensure no accidents happened… I’m sure as soon as they person said okay, the dog was eating his stuff off the floor!

11 Likes

I swear that if I threw my cats’ kibble up in the air, they will have scrambled to get it all before it reached the ground. /s

10 Likes

One of my mum’s dogs would look mournfully in her bowl and turn up her nose at the food on the floor, the other has lower standards.

10 Likes