🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

I may have used the wrong term, sorry!

I just meant I couldn’t get the actual video to embed, so you can’t see from what’s on the page here what you’d be seeing when you clicked.

3 Likes

Ah. Gotcha. I know nothing about that, I’m afraid.

3 Likes

everythingfox

Dangerous land shark
(via)

pruane2:
10 or 11 little ducks have been spotted crossing the dash board
fearthefuzzybear:

everythingfox

He’s helping
(via)

janemorris

undergoing a process of embiggening
janemorris

good lord

lynati
How much water did you ADD?!?

ampervadasz

13 Likes
17 Likes

(Don’t know the source to credit, forwarded by someone)

14 Likes

There is nothing like dogs running free!

9 Likes

16 Likes

Shocked Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 Likes
13 Likes

Horsies are pretty good, too…

9 Likes
10 Likes

Young Topaz is our second fetching, fetching cat.

Anubis just up and did it herself. Mom threw a toy from her bed down the front staircase, and Anubis ran after and brought it right back! She fetched whenever she felt like it.

Topaz and I taught him to fetch in about 3 mins. We were playing w/a crumpled up paper bag (his fave), and he kicked it back to me a couple times and then followed it. I fussed over him and petted him when he did that, and threw it again. He picked it up in his mouth and dropped it near me, then kicked it to me. I fussed over him big time, and the next time I threw it he brought it right back.

He’s been fetching ever since XD He’s most insistent when he wants us to play, but doesn’t tap us.

10 Likes
16 Likes
13 Likes

Even a pet goldfish. Wait for it.

12 Likes

OK, throwing a fish like that gives me the heebie-jeebies. Catch & release requires one to hold the fish gently in the water until its strength comes back and it swims away on its own.

6 Likes

Yes. YT does have a few vids of people playing with their pet goldfish in the way shown in my posted vid. Goldfish keep coming back!

6 Likes

My mom had a cat like this. We’d have some of those foam balls, bounce 'em high and she’d jump and pick them out of mid air then carry them back to us.

9 Likes

Cats are perfect. I’ve only met one person — a big burly early-30-something tech – who had a cat that would fetch, which, until then, was something I had never heard of. He became teary-eyed as he told me of the day he found his cat outside, badly injured and dying. :cry:

8 Likes

Well that took an unexpected turn…

6 Likes