🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

Pupper looks like it’s zooted out on something!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Super Troopers GIF

8 Likes

Via tumblr, w/absolutely no explanation, t’other day

10 Likes

The whole vid kept Young Topaz thoroughly alert and on edge. He’s still kinda lookin’ around like, “Where is that howling woofer thing?” We’ve watched lotsa howly Sherpa videos, but apparently our Detroit street cat well knows the huge diff between a friendly howly Husky x Malamute and wolves.

Even baby ones.

AmperVadász

Go play ! ( Unmute !)

10 Likes

Here is the set from instagram, too…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtaOycpvbRs/

8 Likes
10 Likes

Are we sure the instagram pics didn’t start out as these, for example?

8 Likes

could be… the more that I look at them, the more I think that they are AI produced…

9 Likes

Yes. It makes me sad, though. Cross-pollination of music genres and production has pretty much always resulted in wonderfully unusual stuff. ex: Messiaen, who used Javanese gamelans in some of his compositions, and Debussy who was influenced by gamelan music. Synths in the Himalayas would have been… I don’t know what!.. but…

11 Likes

100% concur.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Kitten and a Blåhåj?

Trans household :hugs:

12 Likes
8 Likes

Hui hai!

8 Likes

That strikes me as being like the Heartwarming Story of a child with cancer who got a massive donation to finish off the crowdfunding for their treatment.

I mean, yes, that the child got the treatment or the chimp touched grass is a good thing, but to portray it purely in terms of being “touching” really misses out the horror lying behind why the story happened at all. Like how the the US health system is a massive psychopathic clusterfuck where children will be left to die of cancer if they can’t pay up, or how a sentient, sapient being could have been kept in a cage for TWENTY EIGHT FUCKING YEARS without ever having been allowed to see the sky.

I am overjoyed that Vanilla finally got to see the sky and touch grass. And I want to burn things down because she spent Twenty. Eight. Motherfucking. Years. in a cage before she was able to do so.

17 Likes

I love it when bats use their bigwings defense for no good reason.

20 seconds in, U’ll see Copernicus play a prank on Gelert, then bigwings-ing to draw suspicion away from himself!

15 Likes

heartwarming

14 Likes

Ok, time for something completely different:

17 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes