calculate for free,
punch in the digits,
add whipped topping.
Ready or not,
better get it while it’s hot.
Kids can learn from pie.
It’s scientifantastic.

7 Likes

This reminds me of one of the troupe names “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” once considered: “Owl Stretching Time”

12 Likes

Step aside cloth mom and wire mom, fox mom is on the case!

11 Likes

11 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

Episode 5 Revenge GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

12 Likes

12 Likes

I always assumed all those poor kitties in the “cat frightened by cucumber” videos briefly thought the cukes were snakes.

Icelandic horses are afraid of things that merely remind them of snakes, and there are no snakes in Iceland. It’s a very powerful genetic memory/code in the collective critter unconscious.

14 Likes

Me too, and I think the cartoonist does too.

So the vengeful cat’s revenge is in the mode of “You think it’s funny that I got scared by something that I momentarily reacted to as if it were a dangerous snake? Okay asshole, let’s see YOU get scared by something that you momentarily perceive as a dangerous snake.”

12 Likes

St Patricks Day Cat GIF

St Patricks Day Delivery GIF by Instacart

16 Likes

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
Great good fortune to you and yours today and the whole year through!
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

And to you too!

Regarding some others…

15 Likes

May the wind in your back never be your own?

12 Likes

spit-take-laughing

One of my favorite 150+ year old English toasts is

Champagne for our real friends,
Real pain for our sham friends.

10 Likes

A fine wit once defined a lisp as “to talk with a limp.”

5 Likes

17 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this to be finished so we can go visit! Austin's giant troll is finally finished. Here’s where you can find her. | KUT Radio, Austin's NPR Station

10 Likes