🌈 Unicorn Chasers 3 🌈

Using the wheel and talking about it.

7 Likes

Definitely a subject for Caravaggio, although – in that case – the head would not be attached to the body.

4 Likes

19 Likes

19 Likes

Thinks he’s a retriever!

13 Likes

I am only now realising how shocked that duck’s butt hole looks :grimacing:

15 Likes

“Ah’m fuckin’ freezin’.”
Y’gotta love a proper sweary toddler.

11 Likes

Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk

:laughing:

11 Likes

10 Likes

ETA
Wish I’d thought to add this when I posted the above:

My BF sent me that image tophat-biggrin fly2 smiley-channelde_rauchen001

17 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

WHERE?

(yes, complete sentence, unlike this one)

15 Likes

[O Rei chegou (youtube.com)]

14 Likes

And yet, our doggy refused to sleep on the one we got for her

I think she had cat genes. :cat2:

(Miss you every day, Pocus!)

15 Likes
12 Likes

Posted this in the Good Stuff thread, too, also

We have had two cats who played fetch. Young Topaz pretty much taught himself the third time I threw a crumpled up crinkly-window’d commercial envelope for him to play with.

Often he’ll carry one of his paper balls up to our room - one supposes to see if he can get another rousing game going - before joining us in bed :smiley_cat:

15 Likes

18 Likes

When capybaras stampede.

11 Likes

My big floof brings me toys. Crowing the entire way with this garbled mwrawl. Very proud of himself.
He used to only do it rarely until our eldest died. The old man did it a lot and my spouse thinks the big floof has taken on his friend’s duty. Doesn’t play fetch like the old man though

Princessa doesn’t do it and the littlest hasn’t yet. He does drag his prey into hiding holes though

I’d love to know the breed associations they mentioned. We are fairly sure our Old Man was a Maine Coon mix and the big floof might as well be a poster child for a Norwegian Forest Cat.

14 Likes