šŸŒˆ Unicorn Chasers šŸŒˆ (Part 1)

Nope! I had to double-check, and there it was!!

7 Likes
15 Likes

I think this counts as a unicorn chaserā€¦

6 Likes

One of the best perks of being a hobbyist chef is that it inspires people to make their own creations and use you as a beta eater. :yum:

8 Likes

Skiiilllzzzz!

6 Likes

cutebabybat

19 Likes

It is working :hugs:

11 Likes

A guy in Spain meets his jenny again after two months of social distancing and they both cry.

16 Likes

There are no words.

20 Likes

OMG, itā€™s like one of those wind-up toysā€¦

snl-aidy-b-laughing

13 Likes

Not sure if adorable raptor is exhibiting predator instinct or just hates opening packaging as much as I do. :thinking:

The exit at the end reminded me of a cuckoo clock.

13 Likes

That was simultaneously adorable and confusing a/fā€¦

13 Likes
15 Likes

Get a little perspectiveā€¦

17 Likes

Exactly! And a little unsettling. Iā€™m guessing this might be the strangest thing that anyone has ever seen, or heard of, or conjured up. Itā€™s plain to seeā€¦ and it baffles. So many ā€œwhysā€. The only thing that might explain it is the parrotā€™s desire to do what it did with the cup. Perhaps itā€™s experiencing some extreme tactile pleasure from nibbling/tonguing the cupā€™s rim, while its flat-footing shuffling along the floor is simply a secondary effect generated from the feverish high-frequency nibbling. Iā€™ll bet once the parrot got back into its cardboard house, the nibbling continued.

(I wonder if all the liquor bottles in the background has something to do with what we saw. :wink:)

7 Likes

I think more likely heā€™s figured out that this is the most efficient way of dislodging goodies from a jar.

6 Likes

No cute animals, but this is unquestionably a Wonderful Thing to brighten the day:

19 Likes

Thatā€™s entirely plausible. I still wonder, though, why the parrot still kept the cup and brought it with him/her into the cardboard house. Parrots are clever; this one must have determined that the cup was empty.

5 Likes

The big payoff (for viewers) is when the adult capybara enters the picture, revealing the othersā€™ true size! Just kids!

13 Likes

That totally threw me this morning :grin:

3 Likes