šŸŒˆ Unicorn Chasers šŸŒˆ (Part 1)

Only 25 hours?!

Astounding feat, beautiful to watch, and Iā€™m surprised it didnā€™t take a lot longer to build. :scream:

7 Likes

And, from what was shown during the build, no regularly-spaced shields inserted to keep the whole thing from going down before the project was finished. Tremendous confidence there.

5 Likes

9 Likes

I guarantee youā€™ll be smiling by the end of the thread :grin:

(You have to click on the thread, this is just 2 photos.)

13 Likes

This guy just showed up in a stream in one of the big downtown parks.

19 Likes

Ramon, everybodyā€¦

10 Likes

The juxtaposition reminded me of one of the last scenes in the movie, Gorgo.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s Ramonā€¦then thereā€™s RAMON on wheels!

4 Likes

This kid is a genius who is going places! Once this lockdown is over and heā€™s no longer grounded for giving his mom a headache!

8 Likes

In spite of mom, Ramonā€™s got his own plans! Mommy? Stand back.

3 Likes

You can tell sheā€™s torn between wanting him to get back to work and wanting to fall over laughingā€¦

6 Likes

There were families in both the municipal and county park in my parentā€™s old town. The park employees hated them, but couldnā€™t get rid of them for various reasons. To put it bluntly, they had radically different opinions about forestry and watershed management.

5 Likes

An avian aria.

15 Likes

The ferret pulling its arms in at 0:12 got to me for some reasonā€¦ something having to do with cliff-diving, I think.

What a scaredy-cat!

23 Likes

Maybe should have stuck with The Birdsā€¦

10 Likes

"ā€˜Risselty Rosselty, meow, meow, meow!"

9 Likes

A drama tube, and a scaredy cat indeed! :smiley:

8 Likes

Wild piglets are at least 30-50% cuter than you expected:

23 Likes

I would like to see 30 to 50 of them at once but am slightly concerned they have stripes like bacon. :flushed:

16 Likes

Theyā€™re delectable delightful creatures! :boar:

13 Likes