🌈 Unicorn Chasers 🌈 (Part 1)

Nope, neither of 'em are dumb, they’re just fighting stereotypes every day of their lives. They’re also not the space alien looking over-bred Siamese. Might have something to do with the relative silence.

11 Likes

What is elephant for “Hurry the f#&k up!”?

13 Likes

Mine’s mostly evil but loves company, I guess because you need others if you’re going to lord it over them. And she’s very vocal.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Small tortoiseshell (Aglais urticae)

17 Likes

28 Likes

If anyone needs to take a few hours break from reality, I recommend this:

10 Likes
14 Likes

6 Likes
18 Likes

Surely that craft shall be rechristened…the Unicorn Chaser!

21 Likes

Dog, Fractal Doge, So Doge, Much Fractal

26 Likes

Much eternity, so fractal.

18 Likes

Absolutely recommend this, it was included in that recent BLM itch.io bundle and it’s just a delightful bit of escapism.

6 Likes

Have you heard the one about the road crew?

Showed up on site one day and said, “hey, boss, there are 4 of us and only 2 shovels.”
Boss said, “well, I guess 2 of you are gonna have to find something else to lean on!”

14 Likes

27 Likes

LOL! You reminded me of the time I was working with an engineer at one of our other facilities. (She was widely known as having absolutely zero-tolerance for any kind of crap; one of the many things I admired about her.) While she and I were discussing work, a couple of union guys came up, leaned against her cubicle wall, and simply stood there… staring and smiling. Said she (deadpan), “Don’t you guys have a clock to watch?” They slunk away.

17 Likes

But maybe he should make one, anyway.

2 Likes

Least eerie “cyriak”… ever!

4 Likes
22 Likes