Urban Dictionary attempts to incorporate Kavanaugh's definition of "Devil's Triangle"

Someone mentioned recently that there was an attempt to redefine “gammon” (British usage) on the Urban Dictionary, as someone decided that it should refer to liberals, rather than the actual usage of racist conservatives.

I’m just shocked that I didn’t know the meaning of any of the slang they used.

3 Likes

carrie-fisher-noooo

3 Likes

I’d never heard ‘devil’s triangle,’ but I had heard ‘devil’s threesome’ - ie, MMF. Whereas the other, presumable good kind of threesome would be FFM.

1 Like

How about “God’s Loophole”? The ever-popular “Satan’s Doorbell”?

I can’t resist (NSFW!!)

6 Likes

Don’t you know the Golden Rule? It’s not gay when it’s in a 3 way.

3 Likes

Here are the official rules to “Devil’s Triangle”. Three people sit in a circle, with one cup in front of each of them. Players take turns, trying to land quarters in each other’s cups, which are filled with beer or an alcohol of your choice. The player MUST bounce the quarter over his or her cup and try to land it into the cup of one of their opponents. If the quarter does not carry over the person’s own cup, it is a foul and the shot doesn’t count. If the player lands the quarter in the opponent’s cup they are aiming for, that opponent must drink the contents of their cup and refill. If a player misses all cups 5 times in a row, they are allowed “The Kavanaugh Defense”, meaning they must try to make their quarter into their own cup. If they miss. They must drink the contents of their cup. If a player makes 3 turns in a row, it’s called “Halt and Catch Fire”. The player is then allowed to continue shooting until he or she misses. If a player makes a quarter in their own cup by mistake, they must drink the contents of their cup. The game is played until a player is too drunk to continue or “Ralphs”. If a player Ralphs during the game, they must be referred to as “Brett Kavanaugh” until the game is played again.

2 Likes

OH EM GEE!!!

4 Likes

Yup. Their funniest, cleverest, and filthiest work all in one.

ETA: I forgot to add “angriest”. Like all good satire, there is a strong component of rage.

4 Likes

and the demonstrable lying. and his belief that there’s a vast left-wing conspiracy. and the fact that he’s just an appointee with no real trial experience. and…

What I don’t get is the insistence on doubling down on this particular right wing ass-hat. I’m sure there’s more pickles in that jar.

1 Like

It’s that he lied under oath to Congress. Ironically, when Kavanaugh was investigating Bill Clinton, that’s ultimately what got him impeached.

4 Likes

Ah, it’s a regional variant of Asshole, then?

2 Likes

They do. They just leave it to the pros.

1 Like

While they’re at it, the editors of the Urban Dictionary could try to come up with a Kavanaugh-related definition of “Honorable”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.