Trump says Kavanaugh isn't guilty because accuser "admits that she was drunk" and that "she was all messed up"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/25/trump-says-kavanaugh-isnt-gu.html

6 Likes

So, he’s drunk but has perfect recall, but if a woman gets drunk she’s all wrong.

Alcohol: an excuse for men, a condemnation for women.

44 Likes

Garbage person vomits up garbage. Disgusting but nothing unexpected.

25 Likes

It comes as no surprise that 45 hasn’t the foggiest clue how consent works.

35 Likes

If a Supreme Court Nomination seems more like a trial for a crime… then there shouldn’t be a nomination. God this is a dark time. As usual Trump’s reliably blatant but clumsy attempts to lie really highlight the underlying problems.

30 Likes

FuckOffBear

11 Likes

41 Likes

Wait, I thought Kavanaugh was a vigin?

I mean President Dipshit was standing right next to him when he said it.

5 Likes

He can’t be held responsible! He was drunk!

She should be held responsible! She was a drunk slut!

20 Likes

And that’s as good as a “yes” in any of Trump’s books.

15 Likes

Is this…a tacit admission that it actually happened? It’s totally just not a big deal…

9 Likes

Also, “admitted sexual offender is also rape apologist”

It’s amazing how that works.
“Well, he was drunk” : “Well, she was drunk”
Just looking at those phrases by themselves, the first leaps out as the start of an excuse, the second as condemnation. It still works that way even when one party wasn’t drunk. “Well, she was drunk” is both condemnation of her and excuse for him.
Jesus, this is one sick culture.

23 Likes

To this latest in a long line of bullshit excuses:

19 Likes

and wasn’t Cosby just sentenced to 3-10 years after trying this excuse?

9 Likes

Oh, it may very well be a hearing. What you’re looking for seems to be a listening, but no one promised that in the first place. /s

Similarly, be very careful never to order a “bomb squad” when what you want is a “bomb removal squad.”

10 Likes

“All messed up” pretty much sums up the country right now

10 Likes

So… by the GOP logic, we deserve it. Not to mention dressing so slutty and letting our Florida hang out.

11 Likes

tumblr_njhu2mYKRE1sj53d8o1_500

9 Likes

Bingo!

15 Likes

I am calling it…before end of week there will be a “She was asking for it”

8 Likes