US Customs and Border Patrol wants to ask for your "online presence" at the border

Right. The women folk are getting hysterical and need to be kept in line.

heavy sarcasm in case it wasn’t obvious

8 Likes

Smart people involved in nefarious deeds won’t supply accurate information. However, most criminals aren’t very smart. And don’t get me started on Florida…

(This is not to say there aren’t other reasons to oppose the policy)

1 Like

Toodles.

2 Likes

Oh come on peeps!

@Carl_Pietranton 's joke is patently obvious to anyone that doesn’t have their offence meter dialled up to 400%. The joke was the incorrect title, not the incorrect gender. The context is right there! Sure he could have gone with ‘Sir’ or ‘Major’, but I think most would agree that’s a little subtle.

I don’t know what you folks are smoking but please don’t pass it this way.

4 Likes

Welp, don’t let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!

3 Likes

6 Likes

The joke was obvious, and in poor taste. Major wouldn’t have been too subtle either. Doctor might have even been witty.

9 Likes

Good to see your ass.

6 Likes

So, you’re disappointed with BoingBoing?

4 Likes

Just an FYI but the pitchfork circle jerks around here can be really unfriendly. It’s the only place on the internet where even a diehard liberal can get berated for some perceived offence. I hate the picture places like reddit paint of those that seek justice in the world, Im starting to think they might use this BBS as inspiration.

1 Like

Poor taste! Because the wrong title he chose happened to be a female one?

Good god people how do you get through the day?

1 Like

Yes.

Fine.

16 Likes

Well, first I have a cup of coffee. Then I fire up the laptop and sharpen my pitchfork…

18 Likes

You use for sure the correct sharpener?
Because, you will need a sharp one :wink:

9 Likes

Should I use a file, or is an angle grinder better?

6 Likes

Just ensure it’s gender neutral.

9 Likes

Just an FYI, sexism can be unfriendly.

14 Likes

Sexism is always unfriendly. But only when it’s actually sexism.

Angle grinder, better for the works.

4 Likes