USDA approves first vaccine for bees

Originally published at: USDA approves first vaccine for bees | Boing Boing

7 Likes

At first, I thought this was going to be for people with allergies to bee stings… 32 years too late for Thomas J. (spoiler alert)…

sad macaulay culkin GIF

Also…

But how exciting this is to protect honeybees!

13 Likes

Fuck the conspiracy theorists. They would quite happily let the world burn/flood/starve as long as they can still draw breath to spew their ill- or totally-uninformed bullshit.

5 Likes

lots of little, tiny needles and syringes.
do not use beevax™ if you are allergic to beevax™ or any of its components. do not use if currently egg-laying or are considering a brood. do not take beevax™ if you have a hisory of heart, kidney or liver disease or if you have an allergy to bee stings. if symptoms worsen, consult your beevaccinator before stopping beevax™. common sid effects include nausea, vertigo, inability to fly or collect pollen. severe reactions may include dropping dead.
ask your apiarist about beevax™, today!

19 Likes

“Who’s getting stung now?

14 Likes

In my head this has always been about an actual bee.

2 Likes

Every time I see this headline my mind goes reeling with “How would that work? Does it make the bees stay away from you? What do they even mean?”

2 Likes

The YouTube cat idea!

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Shelley: “They’re dead?”

A licensed cosmetologist who cannot read the shingle on a funeral home? :man_shrugging:

A funeral home cosmetologist who only does makeup

Same year of release!

American Foulbrood

Sorry, I thought this was a euphemism for Q-Anon.

7 Likes

“American Foulbrood
Stay away from me-ee
American Foulbrood
Monera let me bee-ee

Don’t come hangin’ round my hive
I want these here bees to thrive
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time vaccinating ‘gainst you”

8 Likes

Honey Bees Oprah GIF by Team Coco

7 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.