5 Likes

Oh I love the bees. I keed the bees!

12 Likes

Candyman, Candyman, Candyman…

3 Likes

To be with bees or not to be with bees?

That is the question

1 Like

Didn’t realize this until I read more about the topic, but human managed hives are really not the threatened bit and may even be part of the problem in North America and other parts of the world. Though I really like honey and enjoy looking at hives under glass. Planting native plants and not using pesticides is likely the best way to support native bees.
You're Worrying About the Wrong Bees | WIRED Bees Gone Wild - Scientific American Blog Network
Conserving honey bees does not help wildlife | Science (paywalled)
ETA: still an issue under contention, even among entomologists.

4 Likes

She must have a movie coming out soon.

1 Like

On an intellectual level, I value bees and wish them well. On a visceral level, my skin crawls just thinking about clicking the thumbnail.

1 Like

The morning after.

:joy:

14 Likes

Look at that bee butt!

:honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

9 Likes

This is to celebrate World Bidet? I don’t see the connection.

5 Likes

Every time I try this, I just end up getting carried to Ohio

1 Like

‘Covered’? Psshaw.

And of course from her Unrepeatable show (can’t find the video, will have to make do with imagining Eddie reading this :grin:):

“And also they make honey, and that’s an amazing thing! Bees make honey?! We’ve known this since we were kids, so we take it absolutely for granted, but bees are insects, furry body, red- not red, yellow and black stripy, hairy leggy,……Medium size wings, you know- they’re buzzy things, you know, and they make honey?! Which is in your morning, on your breakfast-y toastie, in a jar, kind of- how do they do that?!

I mean, do earwigs make chutney? Do spiders make gravy? What is going on?

Earwigs going, “Get the chutney under that stone there. (singing) We make chutney all day… It’s an earwig’s life, ain’t it? Put the chutney in there, there we go.”

And spiders, saying, “Gravy, yes… no problem at all, mate. We’ll make spider gravy, the way spiders like to make it, yes… Put that cube in there… Hold on, Legs… There you go, mate. Can we get the measuring jar back when you’re finished?” It’s very weird!

ETA: corrected misgendering, my bad!

3 Likes

And the latest buzz from hollywood is it will be a “B” movie…

1 Like

1 Like