✌ Victory! ✌

I was er a just joking. They only card people who are young or just look really young and hot for their age.

10 Likes

Nope… No Wegmans nearby as far as I know. It’s a nice, cheapish farmer marketish type place.

3 Likes

213 lbs, I can now enjoy non starchy vegetables in moderation, and small amounts of fish. Hell, I could live on that for the rest of my life :).

Completely off pain medication. I found an amazing workout buddy, and I am bursting with energy.

Yesterday I got an offer on one of my houses which i accepted. And I have two car payments left. That will save me close to two grand a month.

And lastly, a funny thing. When you act happy, look healthy, and have a fun attitude, people want to be around you. I can’t believe this is happening but there are intelligent, successful, funny women who are… chasing me :thinking:.

(This is for @monkeyoh) In the immortal words of Tom Servo: I’m experiencing a sensation altogether new to me, and frankly I love it!

(It’s a long way, to Tipperary!.. Clank!!! To the sweetest Gal I Know!.. Clank!!!)

23 Likes

That happened to me all the time. Until I gave up bag-snatching.

Stoked for ya though. Nice one. :smiley:

13 Likes

Don’t share my sekret!!!

7 Likes

Actually I just say Tom Hiddleston is coming over to my place for naked twister, follow me!

11 Likes

As long as there’s ham sandwiches, I’m in.

5 Likes

Another victory: I learned my mom reads BB comments. So noone spill the beans about… well… you know.

19 Likes

Hi, Mrs. japhroaig! You look lovely today.

13 Likes

I told her to introduce herself. The conversation went something like this:
“I can’t do that, they are all geniuses there!”
“But mom that’s patently untrue, I’m there!”

I don’t think it worked :smiley:

20 Likes

Well, I’m definitely not genius material. I hope she joins in when she’s comfortable.

12 Likes

I have a demented, dark sense of humor. The way my mum found out I was in the hospital was because she recognized the pic of my arm with the IV in it. So what does she do? What every self respecting mother always does, call every damn hospital in the area :smiley:

When I was tripping on morphine and a nurse came up to me and said my mother was on the phone, would I like to talk to her? I thought I was hallucinating.

So the long and short of it: my own mom doxxed me. I’m so proud of her, I taught her well (sniff) .

25 Likes

I’d count this as a double victory!

13 Likes

No offense, but you do leak personal info like a sieve.

20 Likes

It’s all an elaborate ruse. (Actually not that elaborate, but dark. Very, very dark.)

9 Likes

Lol. I’m here too. I’m not a techie and I barely qualify as a geek. And certainly not a genius.

8 Likes

I’m a super genius.

19 Likes

I’m more…

13 Likes

Slack!

8 Likes

Really now? :wink:

10 Likes