Vagina museum opens soon

Monument
Who needs a museum? We have a monument!

12 Likes

21 Likes

Maybe it will look like Selina Meyer’s library.

13 Likes

If your mom ran that museum, it would be open all the time.

8 Likes

We have one of those. It’s so extensive that we had to pave millions of miles of road to hold all the exhibits.

1 Like

Many years ago I collaborated with my friend Jade to build a shared space kitchen for our village at Burning Man which featured vagina portraits and the main entrance was a 7ish foot tall vagina.

Jade would have been at the front of the line of Vagina Museum on opening day but was taken by cervical cancer 5ish years ago. Fuck cancer.

17 Likes

Oh cool, you can sing it to the tune of the Katamari Damacy theme!

2 Likes

Natasia Demetriou gave a (not at all serious) lecture about the graffiti possibilities of vaginas on Dave (UKTV channel) last night. Not available online as far as I can see.

1 Like

Don’t let Gwyneth Paltrow and her goop stuff near it.

10 Likes

There’s one you can squeeze thru in a DC sculpture garden:

national-gallery-of-art

15 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

14 Likes

And occasionally, they should build a smaller museum in the basement, and then push it out through the front door.

7 Likes

12 Likes

There are several festivals with…men in canoes however…(I can’t believe this is the first time I realized how weird it is that it’s a man in a canoe…)

and one explicitly vagina-endorsing kayaker, who should totes have an exhibit…

11 Likes

They are working on the Martha Washington monument - - a 550 foot hole in the ground.

1 Like

Since the admins are heavy handed today w/ the censorship, I’ll just leave this Courbet here and see what happens.

3 Likes

Someone sent me this photo a year or two ago, and I have yet to figure out what/where it’s from. Jewelry store in the background is Slovenian. (it’s maybe NSFW but more silly than offensive.)

[ETA: this would be a good photo for an “add your own caption” game.]

8 Likes

In somewhat related news, recommended by one of my fave bands at the moment:

(seriously, you get a chance go see them live - New album Big Wows very funky. As a matter of fact I found them right on this here website:

)

2 Likes

obligs

17 Likes