Vagina museum opens soon

C’mon, son; you had to know that’s totally NSFW.

10 Likes

Please be kind to your fellow BBSers who may be reading at work and wrap any NSFW images in [spoiler][/spoiler] tags.

Thanks!

14 Likes

Righto, squire!

images%20(12)

1 Like

Seriously, this is about a museum, not about what you can and can’t post on the BBS. Further discussion of the latter is offtopic and will be eaten with prejudice.

As I said, be nice to your fellow BBSers, please. Don’t be a dick in a vagina post.

34 Likes

That, Ken, is the best ETA I’ve had the luck to find on the BBS.

Well, can we count the Courbet as exhibit A in a vigina post, though?

Ok, OK, I’ll see myself out. Time to listen to pillow talk. It’s late in Europe, and I’m quite pissed. Cheers, and have a good one tonight. I hope to find you all talking vaginas tomorrow, at the same gee spot.

10 Likes

But preferably, if possible, they must not open the floors above and crane it out.

1 Like

Sometimes, it’s not possible to avoid a C-section, unless you want to kill the mother. I understand that some feel it’s used too much, but FFS, can we stop endlessly nitpicking women’s reproductive choices and maybe give them good medical advice and real options that saves their lives instead of treating them like empty vessels? These are REAL PEOPLE we’re talking about here, incubators.

18 Likes

THIS!!

Not only that, but there’s the implication that there’s something “wrong” with those of us born through C-section. Fuck that shit.

17 Likes

You first.

9 Likes

I run edmstudio.com, a company focused on digital interactives for museums and science centres. The Vagina Museum can have free licenses to our stuff. All I want in return is a paid trip to visit …

1 Like

53 replies in, and no O’Keefe?

I am disappoint.

18 Likes

I would have certainly died without a C section. Pre eclampisa in your 30th week would do that.

14 Likes

Invite Dr. Jen Gunter to the opening to scare her off.

7 Likes

I just realized I put incubators when I meant NOT incubators! That’s what I get for angry winey posting!

10 Likes

58 deep and no dehumidifier jokes?

Disappointed. :smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s available outside the UK, but: Watch Comedians Giving Lectures Series & Episodes Online

1 Like

CLOSED FOR MONTHLY MAINTENANCE

13 Likes

I’d really like to hear her speak in person, maybe sometime she’ll give a talk this side of the pond. I’ve read a couple of interviews with her, it’s so good to hear a voice of reason these days.

Her book is on-sale in the UK, at least via Amazon, so perhaps there’s a chance of a book-tour.

Hmm. Nothing on her schedule.

3 Likes

I’ve been art-splained!

9 Likes