Vagina museum opens soon

The complex is missing from that image, possibly the camera was too low down or possibly photoshopped.

I have an eco-sexual acquaintance who has created several period-pieces, I must ask her if she has submitted a work to the museum.

2 Likes

Well, that’s Hans Ruedi G. for you.

2 Likes

I had a kind of silent bob momen[quote=“redesigned, post:95, topic:151767”]
t would suck to work on the 4th floor of the far water side of this building.
with those curves and the arch, you’d have to walk to the var side of the first floor lobby, take an elevator to what looks like the 20th floor, walk across that, and take an elevator down 20 floors.
[/quote]

i’ve been told using a public restroom in many types of dress is also pretty hard so uh karma?

I assume they’d have sky lobbies wtc style - elevator up, diag lifter thing ala the luxor in vegas, then elevator down.

or maybe a ferry

1 Like

Yep. I’ve had my copy of “HR Giger ARh+” for ~20 years now, and occasionally I’ll go through it and try to reconcile the autobiography (includes Giger’s own candid statements) with the art: An apparent fascination with female and male genitals (and, by the way, with guns and **dark hidden spaces).

**Surrealistic and unsettling; per Giger, his attempt to exorcise a childhood fear.

4 Likes

I just love the model train set he built in his garden.

4 Likes

From the book it sounded like his one-way ride “ghost train” was mostly indoors until it exited into his backyard, then – later – the train ended up in what he called “the black room”, sort of a clubhouse for he and his impious brother cohorts. No pictures of that in the book. Now I’ll have to search out the ‘garden variety’ trainset. :slightly_smiling_face: In the meantime, I went here: The official WebSite of H.R.Giger-Ghost Train Nightmare

Ah ha! This pic from the site…

ghost4

… reminds me very much of two of his concepts for the aborted Jodorowsky “DUNE” film.

hr-giger-harkonnen-fortress-dune

-jodorowskys-dune-1

It looks like the train got split into the two conceptual drawings!

6 Likes

It was in “Species”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.