Vanilla Ice to get his own biopic starring Dave Franco

That’s exactly why Game of Thrones dialog could be adapted so well; there was no real innovation to his rhyme patterns.

Still my fav version of this song, (which is a ripoff of Under Pressure)

“Hodor, HODOR!

ETA:

Snap! was total GARBAGE, especially that pitful excuse for an mc.

Martha Wash’s voice and that killer beat were what made I’ve Got the Power so catchy, and it’s why its the only song that group had which charted.

Though simplistic, who can hate on Bust a Move, seriously?

8 Likes

Yup, that’s the real K above. I found the original video with the model online. Maybe the original video only played Europe, it’s completely new to me.

3 Likes

Ugh; those low budget production values, though…

There were a few hip hop vids like that back in the late 80’s/early 90’s.

I hate to admit it, but stuff like Technotronic was my first ‘introduction’ to anything even resembling House music, back when I was a teenager in the Midwest…

3 Likes

Bit of a dick though, isn’t he? I remember that time Paul Daniels put him in his place on some long forgotten reality programme…

2 Likes

Apparently he’s friends with Adam Sandler now.

2 Likes

Both of those are Felly. She was a model, she has different looks depending on how she was made up.

He got a plea deal after being charged with grand theft for stealing furniture.

But he explained that “Ice Ice Baby” does not use the same bassline as Queen/David Bowie’s “Under Pressure.”
Come on now. He explained.

2 Likes

He probably could have had at least a few sleeper hits under that name.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I knew him as an acquaintance at the MX track we use to race at. Rob was actually quite chill (pun intended) back in the 90s. At least 75% of his gregarious persona was a construct of his for marketing purposes. I have not spoken to him in over 25 years but, funy story, I did name the ice maker on our boat “Vanilla”.

3 Likes

Man I miss that show

1 Like

Oh holy shit, thank you for the GoT satire version; that was very entertaining.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.