Video: Flat Earther questions congressman and NY gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin

I’ve seen mountains and just walked up a hill. The earth isn’t flat dude. Maybe Kansas.

2 Likes

“There’s always a bigger fish.”

1 Like

And to quote a meme I just saw online, " … and my penis is the size of Mt. Everest!"

I love that their explanations get more and more complex to prove the flat earth, because every test they can come up with proves, you know, it’s round.

One of my favorites:

2 Likes

This. COVID denial, in all its flavours, was the final straw for me when I stopped caring about the epistemology of these folks and focussed on the deaths they were allowing to happen. Yeah it was fun to laugh at them at first, and then wonder what was broken about their ability to process information.

In my heart I know you’re right, but JFC it’s tiring.

1 Like

Oh No Ross and Carrie have some great stuff. I think this is the episode you mentioned:

1 Like

That’s the one! Their whole flat earth series is worth a listen for anyone curious how any adult today can possibly believe something so patently silly.

(The TL;DL is that it isn’t about the beliefs themselves. It’s about being scared, lonely, and disenfranchised. The beliefs are just a prop to form communities around)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.