Georgia GOP Chair is a flat-earther and says we are being brainwashed by "globes everywhere"

Originally published at: Georgia GOP Chair is a flat-earther and says we are being brainwashed by "globes everywhere" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

And some I’m sure are nice people.

19 Likes

No-one can argue that she’s not well suited to her job as chair of this particular political party.

40 Likes

By her own logic, christianity and christ must also be a vast conspiracy-after all, we a bombarded with crucifixes and depictions of christ everywhere, that must mean it’s brainwashing, right?

46 Likes

aww bless her heart, the little moron.

21 Likes

Wow. When the GOP couldn’t lower the bar any further, they started digging. Incredible.

Edit: ugh. I just sacrificed 78 brain cells and watched half of that clip. Amazingly she tries to make a “the lady doth protest too much” argument for there being globes everywhere. Instead of there being globes everywhere because it’s basic reality, which seems ungraspable to her. It must be an enormous conspiracy. That seems more reasonable to her.

30 Likes

They better be careful, any lower and they’ll fall through the world.

On second thought…

24 Likes

ya know, i’m starting to feel like this is a really huge problem and we need to figure out how to root these idiots out of places of power…

26 Likes

Being a flat-earther is bad enough, but…

…recently discussed on her show, “Jesus, Guns, and Babies”…

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

41 Likes

Jesus guns babies down in the street!

19 Likes

Everywhere I go there’s “gravity,” every store, every movie, TV show, why? If it is “real” why are you pushing so hard?

25 Likes

Gravity doesn’t push, it sucks.

23 Likes

man, there was a whole lot of under the rock space out of which trump.et.al seduced them to creep. -sigh-

16 Likes

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

7 Likes

How many hours you got? It just goes on and on and on…

23 Likes

Nah, it doesn’t take long at all.

Animated GIF

16 Likes

Our nation’s precious children are being indoctrinated by woke spheres! Ban integral calculus!

22 Likes

Considering children are brainwashed into believing in christ with gift giving, it’s not surprising that the same folks project their brainwashing guilt into others.

11 Likes

‘Everywhere I go, every store, you buy a globe, there’s globes everywhere—every movie, every TV show, news media, why?’

If you wrote this as a satirical piece you’d look at your words, screw up the paper and start again as being too obvious.

After trashing the Constitution, basic decency, history and religion, the Republicans are now decimating absurdity.

17 Likes

Yeah imo most methods of ensuring religious control over one’s children and society at large pretty much just amount to brainwashing.

12 Likes