Viral Celebrities

9 Likes

doctor-horrible-fingers-crossed

7 Likes

Oh man, I dunno right now. Karma is on a fkg rampage.

7 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
11 Likes

Thanks, it was great to watch that. Such a humane politician. Why the hell isn’t he the Dem nominee? (Rhetorical Question)

It also makes me wonder what it would be like if Trump took some time to talk this personally. A total trainwreck, I’m sure, since it would all be about him.

6 Likes

Comedian Michael Yo’s emotional message after recovering from the virus.

6 Likes

Cuomo is a great example of an “establishment” Democrat (complete with associated flaws, including some very serious flaws) who nonetheless looks like a combination of Captain Picard, Aragorn, FDR, Abraham Lincoln and Super-Jesus compared to the sorry-ass excuse for leadership we have in Washington right now.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery, we really need every competent leaders we can get.

ETA: Misread the post thinking Andrew was the one who caught the virus rather than his brother Chris.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheTattooedProf/status/1244098161351819266

8 Likes

Yep. I did say it’s a rhetorical question. I suppose I should’ve said “Why not someone more like him, etc.”

4 Likes

It says volumes about Trump that he makes Andrew Cuomo of all people look like a paragon of leadership and humanity. I mean, I’m pretty sure that prior to the plague I’d have given Cuomo a C- in terms of being a decent governor. Thanks to the grade inflation of Covid-19, he looks like an A student now. Trump makes the case for allowing us to go below F.

10 Likes
3 Likes
10 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes