Yet another vocal anti-vax talk show host dies from Covid-19

Originally published at: Yet another vocal anti-vax talk show host dies from Covid-19 | Boing Boing

11 Likes

I see what you mean, “The math, the science and the sense are all staring directly back at them”, but that has no effect I am afraid.
Here’s some examples:

there’s way too many people living in a (fake, ignorant) reality of their own making, and I am getting more an more skeptical about the possibility of getting them out of it.
Call me a pessimist, but to me the main shock of this pandemic was not the huge number of casualties, but the terrifying amount of sheer madness that was vomited out of humanity’s collective mind. Rational beings my foot…

54 Likes

It’s possible, even probable, but I can’t imagine the numbers coming close to the number of followers who have died and will die from believing his malicious ranting. I wonder if it’s even possible to estimate how many he and his type have killed.

We hear about the high-profile preachers and talk-show hosts, but little about their legions of victims.

42 Likes

I view his passing in much the same way an American in 1944 would view the passing of a Nazi officer.

This is war, after all, against SARS-CoV-2, and I don’t appreciate people aiding the enemy.

42 Likes

This phrasing doesn’t read right. It implies that he died because of the vaccine.

18 Likes

thoughts and prayers… and karma

7 Likes

I guess Captain Bible here missed Galatians 6:7. As for me, I am not sowing any f*cks to reap over him.

25 Likes

I have nothing charitable to say about this man and his behavior. I don’t wish anyone death either, but neither can I in good conscience claim to care one fuck that this absolute douche of a man was hit by the karma bus.

41 Likes

Me, too, but it seems less and less likely. There was an article this summer about the Lake of the Ozarks (I think?) area and how everyone was partying it up. Quotes were along the lines of, “nobody’s sick, look around!” At one point the story mentioned that a dishwasher at the bar had died of COVID. His coworkers were quoted, “well, we really don’t even know what else was going on with him, health wise.”
Staring them in the face, indeed.

30 Likes

Another posthumous recipient of the Herman Cain Award…

/r/HermanCainAward

29 Likes

Good.

9 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice…

18 Likes

That reminds me of a conversation.

"And I hear sound; the sound of billions of people calling your name.

My followers?

Your victims."

30 Likes

Sympathy for those he infected, and none for him.

47 Likes

Alas their legions of victims aren’t just succumbing to Covid, but from every other piece of garbage that these assholes spewed to drain their follower’s bank accounts and foist other hurts on their lives and relationships with their fellow man.

11 Likes

Just like the ammosexuals, the anti-vaxxer crowd is creating the world they fear the most with their intransigence. Only a few months ago, Handsome Joe was saying he didn’t want vaccine mandates, but after watching a further ca. 100,000 Americans needlessly die, his hand has been forced. And America agrees with him:

23 Likes
24 Likes

I confess to reloading https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/ thrice daily with morbid fascination.

7 Likes

This is just going to elevate people like Ben Shapiro, Mark Lavin, and Dan Bonoingoboingo as they use the ones still alive to fill time slots (Or others).

4 Likes

He read the obits of AIDS victims, gleefully while cranking “Another one bites the dust?” What a fucking ghoul this man was.

21 Likes