An anti-Vaxx Georgia police captain who took ivermectin as his COVID-19 treatment is now dead

Originally published at: An anti-Vaxx Georgia police captain who took ivermectin as his COVID-19 treatment is now dead | Boing Boing

10 Likes

If a person was vocally anti-vax then they weren’t “battling” the virus, they were on the same side.

This is another case of death by friendly fire.

75 Likes

Oh no what a tragedy how could this ever have happened I can’t believe it what a world…

Meh.

27 Likes

79 Likes

20 Likes

a fuck to give

Man, Covid is really going after people for spreading misinformation.

43 Likes

Another winner!

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward

26 Likes

In a related story:

“I will not take the vaccination, though I did test positive for whatever they’re calling ‘COVID’ today, but the bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning,” Steele wrote in his final blog post on August 17, accompanied by a picture of him hooked up to what appears to be a ventilator.

Steele’s death was confirmed by his friend and fellow conspiracy theorist Mark Tassi in a video posted to Instagram on Sunday evening. In the video Tassi says he was in touch with Steele in recent days and claimed the hospital had prevented the former CIA officer from using hydroxychloroquine tablets.

Steele was in Florida for the final dates of his Arise USA tour, a three-month trek across all 50 states, during which he spread conspiracy theories about COVID-19, election fraud, and former President Donald Trump’s supposedly imminent return to office. The tour had run out of money, but Steele was continuing to show up to events on his own

Hours after Steele’s death was announced, he was already being lauded as a “warrior to the end” on QAnon channels on messaging app Telegram. And just as the final years of his life were defined by conspiracy theories, his followers reacted to his death by boosting conspiracies about how he “really” died, including claims that he was poisoned or “killed with a heart attack.”

37 Likes

I wonder if he ever accused himself of implanting tiny radios in his teeth.

32 Likes

Some people shouldn’t be police

7 Likes

Heart failure will most likely be on the death cert alright. It tends to be.

Along with Covid in this case.

16 Likes

tumblr_0a29d4f9cb3a4beff4135264a79cc07c_164a5e4b_540

59 Likes
23 Likes

13 Likes

Everyone gets a promotion?

8 Likes

thoughts…AND…?

4 Likes

An Ohio judge just ordered a hospital to treat a patient with ivermectin. Apparently, you can now just check into the hospital and ask for the drug you want. It’s doubly funny because Ohio just passed a law letting doctors opt out of treating patients on moral grounds.

35 Likes

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I just checked and my bag-o-f@cks is empty.

30 Likes