Latest Qnut theory: Bob Saget's death was caused by the Covid vaccine

Originally published at: Latest Qnut theory: Bob Saget's death was caused by the Covid vaccine | Boing Boing

3 Likes

“Candace Owens blames Bob Saget’s death on Covid”

well of course she does.

20 Likes

Sigh.

“There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead, suddenly and unexpectedly with no further explanation,”

1. That happens all the time, every day, before the pandemic. People die way before their time for no real reason.

2. After the autopsy there should be an explanation.

26 Likes

I’m going to point out another truth and it will likely be deemed a conspiracy theory until it’s not."

Let me try. The truth I’m pointing out is … let’s see … Candace Owens is being paid lots of money by far-right sugar daddies to convince other Black people to reject vaccination as part of a genocidal plot. It will likely be deemed a conspiracy theory until it’s not.

Oooh, that was fun. Ball’s in your court, Candace.

48 Likes

coo coo GIF by South Park

22 Likes

desperately, desperately wants to be taken seriously, she cares not by whom.

12 Likes

I would not be surprised if she actually is fully vaccinated.

Because as the last several years show, it’s grifters all the way down.

Whatever the hot new conspiracy theory is, that’s what they have to promote.

24 Likes

A well-loved former teacher of mine who was, admittedly, a bit chunky, died with absolutely no notice while performing on stage almost 20 years ago. Was that COVID then? To suggest sudden, unexpected, death doesn’t happen is to completely blind yourself to human history.

18 Likes

I wonder who she’s demanding answers from? I hope its my Q-nut sister in law because they could keep each other busy.

16 Likes

The “CSI Effect”. DNA results are returned to investigators the next day. Toxicology results are available through email the morning after a murder. Computer technology which barely exists in a lab setting is miraculously available to every cop in the unit.
People actually choose to listen to the likes Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson? It boggles the mind.

7 Likes

“…Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead, suddenly and unexpectedly with no further explanation.”
Dude, it’s been like three days. In one of the most densely populated areas of the country. In the middle of a pandemic. Calm the eff down.

15 Likes

Yes, thanks to the vaccine, Bob Saget will never score a touchdown again.

13 Likes

These people are so narrow minded that every death can only happen due to COVID or vaccines.

Death has been happening since life has existed, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of causes, yet they choose to focus on 1…. ONE!

Please f*ck off

15 Likes

Actually, death was invented by Big Pharma in order to sell more medicine.

19 Likes

“Owens… would rather die on her deathbed than get the vaccine”
What a tease.

16 Likes

Right… I stand corrected
/s

5 Likes

We really need to stop giving these idiots attention. It is one of the great failings of the internet that the most unhinged and unqualified somehow get their opinions heard by everyone.

6 Likes

So it’s also part of the Liberal War on Men™!!

6 Likes

They started with Betty White and Sidney Poitier, suggesting they must have died from a booster shot since people in their mid-to-very-late 90s never die…?

Now they’re going to blame the vaccine for anyone who dies, it looks like.

13 Likes

Argh. This is just the kind of thing that I normally avoid, yet when it shows up on Boing Boing I watch. I gotta quit doing that. This legion of on-camera Know-Nothing-Know-It-Alls makes my blood boil. “We have a right to demand answers”? Well I demand to know who gave us that right. Anytime I hear words such as “gaslighting”, “narrative”, or “pedophile” I immediately conclude that the person uttering those words is full of baloney. “Gaslighting” has become merely a longer word for “lying”. The people continually speaking of “gaslighting” seem unaware of the actual meaning and application. Of course if Bob Saget died of covid complications that would have been a conspiracy too. These days, anyone who has a name famous enough for you to recognize will die due to nefarious means of some sort or another.

5 Likes