Latest Qnut theory: Bob Saget's death was caused by the Covid vaccine

I agree BoingBoing can be a rage scroll where every objectionable person is highlighted in one story or another.

I try to skip the actual video, the summary is enough. Actually watching the idiots do their idiot thing can poison the mind for hours.

17 Likes

If she would “rather die” then I wish her god speed – at least she would no longer be around to spread the lies that are killing her foolish followers.

6 Likes

We’ve all just got to ask ourselves What Would Betty Do with poor little Candice?

And I’ll take that claim as seriously as anything else she says.

9 Likes

I thought it was a Marketing ploy to sell more records - after all, Elvis isn’t really dead and when Paul died, he became more popular than ever.

1 Like

Absolutely. 90% chance she’s vaxxed. Just like Tucker.

Not sure why she’s blaming the vaccine and not MyPillows.

5 Likes

Candace Owens drops dead in 3…2…1…

Betty White GIF by TV Land Classic

13 Likes

Surely it couldn’t be because he was a man in his mid-60s with a history of drug and alcohol abuse? (Not saying this was the cause but these are all risk factors.)

8 Likes

Waiting for Qnuts to blame vaccine for this:

8 Likes

I’d put money on it. She would not be the first.

9 Likes

No vaccine for crazy.

2 Likes

His two sisters died young, aneurysm at 35, scleroderma at 47.

5 Likes

There are plenty of electoral swing districts in which black turnout was key to Democrat victories. If you’re a GOP donor looking for a cost-effective way to erode that margin, who you gonna call?

3 Likes

Prince Philip got the vaccine Jan 9, 2021. Three months later to the day, he dropped dead. Coincidence??

1 Like

in a highly unvaccinated state, where the authoritarian governor hides data, lies, and plays down the vaccine. (i would like to add)

4 Likes

The way she speaks is such a prolific style across right leaning and apolitical middle class circles, I believe its not argumentation at all, but instead part of a distinct dialect that has developed to help make stupid people feel better about themselves for not giving a shit.

In my experience none of what is said, like the way Owens talked, is meant to create a logical argument. Instead, it rolls out as a series of cynical jabs that excuse a person from having to be logical in their thinking.

The context of these conversations take the form of “it’s all stupid and you’re an idiot for trying to think about it”. Disagree with them and they will endless drop one absurd “truth bomb” after another until you give up.

It’s about exerting dominance in a conversation while excusing personal responsibility (reading, research, effort, empathy, caring). Because you can’t keep up with the bullshit, because you actually care, they always walk away feeling like they won something.

Nothing logical to it. They’re just being childish dickheads. Trying to find meaning in their words is like reading a Joel Osteen book backwards with the lights out.

11 Likes

How about she’s secretly invested plenty in companies that manufacture ivermectin, hydrochloroquine, and/or whatever the next thing the anti-vaxxers will try to shove into a random orifice to cure or treat COVID is. At the appropriate time she or some other anti-vaxxer “role model” is going to call for a new treatment and she’ll cash in. But you can totally trust her :roll_eyes: because she’s not part of Big Pharma.

6 Likes

“So, am I a conspiracy theorist or Nostradamus?”

That’s not quite the sign of sanity she thinks.

13 Likes

This is the bonkers part for me. Keeping tabs on conspiracy theories you see that every celebrity that hits the news must be integral to the conspiracy even though they were never mentioned before. This is just the most recent minor example of it.

1 Like

Sounds good. It will likely be deemed a conspiracy theory until it’s not.

3 Likes