Visually impaired 6-year-old practices Bohemian Rhapsody

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/11/visually-impaired-6-year-old-p.html

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Mark. Definitely worth the 7 minutes. There are some great moments and dare I say, a few sparks of genius. This kids has the perseverance needed to nail this soon enough. I can’t wait to see him in a couple of years.

13 Likes

What Logolepsy said.

Wow. Just wow. I hope he makes it big in whatever he chooses to do, and I hope it’s music.

10 Likes

Man this kid is awesome :slight_smile: I really hope years from now he’ll be rocking out as a musician.

3 Likes

Right. For being pint-sized, he’s nailing those vocal fluctuations with that little voicebox of his, and it must suck to work on man-sized equipment at this age. Can’t wait to see him when he’s grown.

5 Likes

Can we get over this song yet? I was sick of it 30 years ago.

2 Likes

Man, I get it, but you know, it’s possible to let people enjoy harmless truly wonderful things even if you don’t like them…

I leave this here for you:

Also, for a 6 year old, he seems to have pretty darn good vocal control and pitch.

8 Likes

Dude’s pretty awesome - can’t hep but feel like he could have done with a cushion or something though! Piano’s hard enough without making it even harder!

4 Likes

It’s… It’s almost like he hasn’t been listening to it for 30 years. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The awesome thing about the power of choice is that you never had to click on the article, see this video, or even comment but thanks for the opinion!

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

Stat!

Sigh, it’s just everywhere!

I know, right?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.