Vulnerabilities

Disclaimer: “Spam” in this sense isn’t spam e-mail, just crappy network handling.

9 Likes

Another reason to only give foreign objects like smart TVs guest access on the wifi.

8 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Never turned it on.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Alright then - 54321 it is.

6 Likes

Funny, that’s the same password I have on my egaggul

6 Likes

I’d count that as a vulnerability, because until Amazon patches this, there will be a wave of disruptors taking down sites/services by cost-crashing their backend buckets.

3 Likes

I only singed up about 6 years ago to view a friend’s wedding photos.

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I have the same password on my luggage door.

3 Likes

For some reason, at least one of my email addresses is involved:

In May 2024, the conservative news website The Post Millennial suffered a data breach. The breach resulted in the defacement of the website and links posted to 3 different corpuses of data including hundreds of writers and editors (IP, physical address and email exposed), tens of thousands of subscribers to the site (name, email, username, phone and plain text password exposed), and tens of millions of email addresses from several thousand mailing lists alleged to have been used by The Post Millennial (this has not been independently verified).

4 Likes

:exploding_head: What a bunch of incompetent idiots.

3 Likes

To be fair, “1234” is a “military-grade” password.

3 Likes

Perhaps that’s so in the :de: military, where soldiers have had the benefit of a strong public school system. The :us: military prefers something easier to remember, at least for the important stuff.

(which they deny, of course.)

3 Likes