Waaaah! I've got my daily limit on likes! [post your own]

System update?

4 Likes

I always seem to run out first thing in the morning… like what the hell I have been away from the internet for 8 freaking hours, how does this happen?

5 Likes

FL*&$%!!!!ARGH^&*$!SH*(&&&S

Come on. I’ve got crap to do today, and there are posts I’d be liking if I could do it right now.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fine. Maybe later, but that’s not so damn convenient…

2 Likes

Anyone else find that when they run out of likes, they try to continue reading and hope they’ll remember what to come back to later, but finally get so frustrated that they either scroll through all the comments quickly to get to the bottom or else stop reading entirely?

How this is helping me engage better with the forum, I cannot fathom.

7 Likes

Damn. I keep wandering into topics where I want to like things, and I have no likes to give. Now is the time when I’m here, not 2 hours from now.

7 Likes

You’re only supposed to read stuff. That’s more important than contributing. And a simple like is better than a no value added “I liked this!” post, that’s why they limit likes…

Er…

5 Likes

2 Likes

This sounds an awful lot like chat.

5 Likes

and, in honor of our recent notoriously-white visitor:

11 Likes

I will like this. Yes I will. It’s going to happen.

4 Likes

Oh come on.

7 Likes

Yup. It’s like we get an inverse number of likes now: the more I go away for an hour or so and then come back, the fewer likes it takes to get me to the “please wait 6-8 hours before trying again” pop-up. Often, it’s only 2 or 3 before I hit the damned limit again. There’s no way that’s accurate.

9 Likes

:heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Should I just start taking naps? I don’t get it.

4 Likes

<sigh/>

3 Likes

Finally found some time and kind of peace of mind to drive trough the BBS, and out of likes in no time.
Can you people please be less smart and/or funny in the future?

8 Likes

I can promise that.

9 Likes

Thanks! Hope you manage :wink:

1 Like

7 Likes