Waaaah! I've got my daily limit on likes! [post your own]

I’m gonna up-vote your up-vote of @M_M’s discussion on up-votes.

:revolving_hearts: Hearts all around!

Well, to play devil’s advocate; things that are unlimited have no value.

Can I trade likes for Bitcoins?

If you’re prepared to compute the next blockchain, sure.

By hand.
Show your working.

1 Like

Would you say a parent’s love for their child is either limited or valueless?

And thanks for the advocaat. Was feeling like I was shouting into the wind here. :smile:

Well, yes it is limited. I mean, everyone dies, eventually. Also, some parents show a distinct lack of love.

Those are the same sort of limits that would still apply to likes, if the artificial cap were eliminated.

+1 

Acknowledged.

a 3-way-handshake for transmitting an agreement. how absurd. there must be an easier, faster and more reliable method for this type of transaction.

ACK  

QSL

As do all websites. Javar Morghulis, or something like that.

Absolutely. I’ll…not dwell on this though other than to add that if you’re not using any likes, a lack of any limit isn’t an issue.

In the world of physical items scarcity, either artificial or actual may be appropriate or even an intrinsic part of an item. But with indications of support, we’re in the warm and fuzzy realms of intangible feels.

And thanks for indulging me, particularly if you have no real skin in the game. It’s helpful.

It is usually the timing for me… weird clock resets, I get to running low in the late evening and wake up to still low and after a few ‘you need to wait’ and I am like but I was off the BBS for like 8 hours man. :crying_cat_face:

Wasn’t sure what the word for “website” is in High Valyrian. So I did the typical foreigner thing and put an -r on the end of a suitable word.

1 Like

Oh! “javar”… java? I get it now! Clever!

If all the threads in the BBS got properly littered with throbbing avatars , someone would probably notice.

We could just stuff a few into @beschizza’s safe, but since he’s unlikely to open it until The Singularity, it probably wouldn’t accomplish anything.

2 Likes

:heart_decoration:

Thank you. I’m not much of a techy, so if it’s the wrong term, blame the fact that many ancient programming manuals were lost in the Doom of Valyria.

Same. Y’all get way too busy overnight. If everyone could switch to AEST instead, it would really help.

I’m actually the only unlicensed member out of my siblings and parents.