Warm up with unusual international warm drinks like cheesy coffee and honey-and-bacon brandy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/31/warm-up-with-unusual-internati.html

2 Likes

I am totally into this coffee cheese thing concept, i would try it if given the chance. The honey and bacon brandy seems interesting too :smiley:

2 Likes

Had coffee cheese in Finland. Not a flavor that I found desirable as an ongoing part of my life.

Side note: I can digest lactose like a champion, and I can drink black coffee by the potful, but this particular combination really activated the afterburners, if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

I kind of want to mix the honey and bacon brandy into the cheese coffee.

It’s the kind of naughty breakfast drink you’d have on a camping or fishing trip with your buddies.

5 Likes

I’ll tale the brandy on the side, thanks. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I might try it while fishing, but on dry land I’d be too afraid that the brandy would cancel out the coffee. In most of my camping scenarios, every milligram of caffeine would be needed to quickly navigate away from the wilderness and back to civilization. :wink:

2 Likes

fbdf635586d7d70415daca9bbc20ed53

Obligatory, at least for me:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.