Watch: 200 bassists play beautiful rendition of "Under Pressure"

Originally published at: Watch: 200 bassists play beautiful rendition of "Under Pressure" | Boing Boing

4 Likes
8 Likes

Just what my completely shit day needed. Gracias mi Boing.

6 Likes

It is all about the BASS FACE!!!

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that your day has been suboptimal. All the best with having a better tomorrow.

5 Likes

The dispensary just dropped off my order, it’s all looking good now…

5 Likes

I have to wonder what kind of social superpowers are needed to gather 200 bassists in the same place. That must be like herding cats!

2 Likes

A former bandmate of my bassist BF has created a number of multiple mobile guitar performances, originally near equinoces, hence the Tilted Axes moniker. Bassists and drummers are scattered throughout. My BF has taken part a few times.

Tilted Axes

Vox donated portable mini amps (my BF’s is so cute it makes me squee every time I see it) for a performance years ago, and many performers have since donated them back to Mr Grant so other participants can use 'em.

One of my honey’s bandmates was part of last year’s Detroit performance. He’s second row, 1st on the left; my honey’s in the same row at the opposite end.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.