Watch a bulldozer smash hundreds of NYC dirt bikes into scrap metal

I remember when it was pinball machines.

4 Likes

Best day at work of one lucky bulldozer driver’s life

1 Like

Somehow I am seeing the second life of Evel Kineval reincarnated as the bulldozer operator.
(Wasn’t able to “jump” high enough to clear the motorcycles.)

I my neck of the woods, there are a lot of electric motorcycles operated by local law enforcement and they are stealthy quiet to the point of being scary in their ability to appear out of nowhere.

1 Like

also used in ukraine

4 Likes

What? No free energy bars thrown to the crowd? Bread and Circuses moment… missed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Unless they shoot from the moving motorcycle they’re technically dragoons rather than cavalry.

3 Likes

Police burning large pile of drugs and then standing downwind. /s

1 Like

I remember when it was booze! /s

3 Likes

i completely agree that the spectacle of these bikes being destroyed is pretty ridiculous. commenters above had a few options that would have been less wasteful and more practical. however, as a NYC resident (Queens) i can tell you from firsthand witness accounts what a nightmare it is to have to deal with these dirt bike and atv guys on the daily. A. they ride in a pack, rarely fewer than 10 bikes/atvs. B. dangerous, agressive driving; popping wheelies on busy roads, blowing through lights, riding on sidewalks if there is traffic. even riding into oncoming lanes when they feel like it. C. imagine the noise from the pack. sunday afternoons sound like a motocross rally throughout the neighborhood, and it lasts LATE into the night. ALL SPRING AND SUMMER. D. the intimidation factor – they like it when people are frightened of them, and i’ve seen them circle around a nervous driver or bumper ride because it is fun. E. they have no insurance, and if they were to cause an accident and still be able to operate the bike, they melt away in different directions and can’t be identified. F, and last – cops can’t catch them, and both cops and riders know it is too dangerous for them to try through crowded streets and neighborhoods. sorry for the long rant. a part of me enjoyed seeing those bikes getting crushed.

5 Likes

…and then the bulldozer gets eaten by a Bagger 288. It’s the circle of life…

(The bulldozer is the yellow thing next to the top of the bucket wheel. It’s on its side.)

3 Likes

And without having to appease the machine spirits.

3 Likes

As someone with hyperacusis, I wish they’d do this in my country with all the fuckwit bikes modded to be as loud as possible. Just assholes being obnoxious. We get it, you have a tiny dick.

A straight pipe in an underpass is incredibly painful.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.