Watch a jet aircraft produce a deadly dihydrogen monoxide chemtrail

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/19/watch-an-jet-aircraft-produce.html

3 Likes

Too much of that dihydrogen monoxide will kill you.

20 Likes

We can rebuild him…we can make him better.
/cue music.

7 Likes

It may turn the frogs “gay” but it sure is nice to look at

12 Likes

why do they do it?

3 Likes

You guys are crazy. That’s clearly a space churro.

14 Likes

DHMO, uggggh - i heard some farmers have been caught spraying it on supposedly organic crops

26 Likes

And industries has been using it so much for so long, fishes are now loaded with the stuff!

18 Likes

As I feel WasitabasitaW’s answer was far too subtle :wink:

This trail is made of water droplets ! It’s just like a cloud. It is induced by the compression of the air as the aircraft flys through it.

The harmful stuff airplanes do expell (like any motored vehicle) is invisible

5 Likes

Looks like it could be a scene from Flash Gordon:

About 2:10 in, but might as well watch the whole thing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Okay, am I just stupid or something? Because I never would have guessed that a vapor trail had such a… “bulging” 3D structure.

It’s gorgeous, but from the ground they just look like lines to me. And in games, and on TV they look more like tiny cloud streamers coming off the wingtips.

Yeah, I guess it’s probably just me being dumb and not thinking much about it.

4 Likes

I looked it up and Dihydrogen Monoxide has an LD50 of just 90 ml/kg, truly terrifying!

13 Likes

So long as they don’t fluoridate it! #notinmybackyard

5 Likes

The dihydrogen monoxide jokes just keep getting funnier. Amazing.

6 Likes

It’s them youropeons as the big players in the conspiracy pushing dihygrogen monoxide with there metrick system my buddy told me they did some weird shit and made 1 milliliter of this weigh one gram but only at 4 degrees Celsius and they change it at different temperatures and that’s how they get you

12 Likes

Once addicted to DHMO, many die during the withdrawal period, crying for another hit of DHMO.

14 Likes

Well, it’s the same stuff they use for waterboarding, so the news isn’t all bad.

10 Likes

They’re just rolling coal to upset all those Prius pilots.

9 Likes

Nah - they just keep getting more damp squib-like.

2 Likes

https://donotlink.it/YeYN
Just thought the smug elites should learn a little about what real America has to go through at he hands of the Clinton clone regime. Soon we will MAGA these away.

3 Likes