Watch: A kind-hearted buffalo helps out a tortoise by flipping it back on its feet

Originally published at: Watch: A kind-hearted buffalo helps out a tortoise by flipping it back on its feet | Boing Boing

21 Likes

Well, now we know the buffalo’s not a replicant.

36 Likes

17 Likes

He genuinely looks pleased with himself, as he should.

26 Likes

Man I would love to know how you think “I should flip that turtle back over” without language. So damn cool!

14 Likes

Buffaloes are totally chill. This one deserves some special treats and a good curry comb brushing. Maybe a good polishing on those handy horns.

9 Likes

Kind hearted buffabro.

8 Likes

With pictures. See the tortoise struggling on her/his back, know that it is not right, picture them walking along as is usual, next picture yrself flipping them back onto their feet, then do so.

Some autistic folks think in pictures, too.

Thinking in pictures is good practice for mutual telepathy. The handful of times I’ve experienced telepathy, all but once we’d communicated in pictures, or in anticipating and then sharing the anticipated feeling. It’s most curious that the only time it happened with words was with a cat and not with another human.

5 Likes

tumblr_o4qrs0dmLF1ua8mwuo1_400

18 Likes

It’s a con. What “Big B” was actually saying at the end was “… and the next time I flip you on your back it won’t just be for a day - I’m gonna leave you there. Now PAY UP!”

/anyway

8 Likes

Not only did the buffalo spend time to flip over the tortoise, he did it without getting distracted by the screams of the people on the other side of the wire. “I’ll flip this tortoise, and then go to find out what all the fuss is about over there.” :water_buffalo:

10 Likes

This made me happy

Thanks

7 Likes

named… Dude

4 Likes

Unimpressed The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

5 Likes

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.