Buffalo walks into living room and is surprised by friend on wall

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/09/buffalo-walks-into-living-room-and-is-surprised-by-friend-on-wall.html

2 Likes

Nothing like the familiar scale of a living room to punctuate how damn big these animals are.

The doorway was just big enough to fit through, what a beast.

15 Likes

It had to use the head?

10 Likes

When I requested a home where the buffalo roam, this is not quite what I meant.

39 Likes

And that was a bison cow.

4 Likes

This is why my father always yelled at us about closing the door.

14 Likes

Buffalo Wild Wings really committed to their delivery service.

7 Likes

Reminds me of a subtle funny bit in the opening of Northern Exposure as Morty meanders through town:

Mort and ancestors

4 Likes

So did the buffalo buffalo Buflallo-buffalo when it was buffaloed by the buffalo’s buffalo head?

(For those who do not get the joke, click How 8 buffaloes in a row form a sentence )

5 Likes

It’s a buffalo, not a scrawnyalo.

9 Likes

Imagine you’re just walking along, need to pee and the first house you find has small creatures vocalizing at you. No grass. And BOOM, human head just stuck on the wall. Yeah, I’d back away slowly from the murder-fae-house

7 Likes

We’re watching Outer Range, and this was extra surreal because of that show.

5 Likes

Pretty much a horror movie plot from the buffalo’s point of view… all you need to add is Buffalo Bill.

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s only “funny” because humor is your coping mechanism for the cruelty and murder systematically inflicted on other species that you really can’t ethically justify.

Imagine walking into the Texas Chainsaw Massacre house…

2 Likes

As soon as I saw the thumbnail I knew it was going to be KLR :rofl:

Pretty sure this is “Big Boy”, a bison that has been featured on a few TV programs. He regularly enters the house. They consider him a pet. I think I saw him first on an episode of “Animal Odd Couples”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.