Watch a voice artist make 40 animal noises that sound exactly like the real thing

Originally published at: Watch a voice artist make 40 animal noises that sound exactly like the real thing | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Velociraptor?

Most importantly, what does the FOX say?

9 Likes

He has his own zoo, inside him, cool.

“Monkey” was supposed to be a chimpanzee, right? Not a monkey, but a great ape.

3 Likes

Do cougars really make that rowr-ROWR!!! sound when they attack? I would think they would make no sound at all when attacking (probably from behind), and make those ‘big’ sounds when trying to scare you away from their younguns.

2 Likes

That wasn’t an eagle. That was a red-tailed hawk.

Hawk GIF

6 Likes

Sometimes just when we stub a toe.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I love how videos like this show just how much of the whole body goes into making these sounds. I saw a similar video from Frank Welker (possibly here on BB) that demonstrated the same kind of physical effort.

1 Like

Right up to the Monkey (???) it looks like his position relative to the microphone is a about right, but how does he get a consistent sound running towards the camera?! I suppose the audio must have been from another take, which makes me doubt how well the other sounds match up with the video.

I don’t doubt that the guy actually produced the sounds, but the acting seems a bit…much.

Thank you! Eagles sound like this:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.